William and Fred Stodiek Barn
Location: Waterloo Lane
Photos Taken: June 21, 2021
This barn was built by Pete Jensen and Herb Dessler. It was designed to accommodate James Way equipment and is the only one of its kind in the valley. It was built in 1923 and is 98’ long by 36’ wide. Original owner was F.W. Stodieck. The current owner has original building plans.
Text from: Barns of Carson Valley - A Pictorial History, Douglas County Historical Society
Scroll down to see photos or click on a picture to see it larger along with the name of the photographer.