top of page
Scossa Ranch Barn
Location: Foothill Road
Photos Taken: October 16, 2021
This barn was buitt in 1908 by the Ambrosetti Brothers (Swiss) and is 54’ long and 60’ wide. Ownership has continued in the Scossa family since 1885: Alexander Scossa, 1885-1910; Eugene Scossa Sr., 1910-1945; Eugene Jr. and Alex Scossa (Scossa Bros.) 1945-1991; Russell Scossa et.al. (Scossa Bros.).
Text from: Barns of Carson Valley - A Pictorial History, Douglas County Historical Society
Scroll down to see photos or click on a picture to see it larger along with the name of the photographer.
bottom of page