Roy Hellwinkel Barn
Location: Gilman Street
Photos Taken: August 11, 2021
This 53’ long by 52’ wide barn features a 33’ high metal corrugated roof and peeled lodge pole framing. Arendt Jensen owned it in the 1920’s and 30’s. Other owners: Telge Hardy, 1942; Emmett Williams, 1950’s. Roy and Edith Hellwinkel bought it in the late 1960’s.
Text from: Barns of Carson Valley - A Pictorial History, Douglas County Historical Society
Scroll down to see photos or click on a picture to see it larger along with the name of the photographer.