top of page
Location: Centerville Lane
Photos Taken: May 24, 2021
This barn was built by a Dane in 1901. It is 82’ long by 55’ wide and has a cupola, two large granaries, two large lofts, four bays, and three aisles. The ownership records show: Wilhelm & Maria Lampe, 1887-1922; Edward and William (Bill) Lampe, 1922; Bill Lampe, 1922-1965; Bill and Frances Lampe, 1965-1992; Ron and Linda Ryan, 1992-2002; and Jack and Diana Jacobs, 2002.
Text from: Barns of Carson Valley - A Pictorial History, Douglas County Historical Society
Scroll down to see photos or click on a picture to see it larger along with the name of the photographer.
bottom of page