top of page
Horseshoe B Barn
Built: Between 1900-1910
Location: Highway 88
Photos Taken: June 18, 2022
This barn was built between 1900 and 1910 by Pete Jensen and Herb Dressler. The barn is 116' long and 60' wide. The barn was originally built to be a dairy barn. It was previously owned by the Squires, Thurburs, Rhuenstroth/McMasters, Swensons and Rahbecks. It is now owned by Beth Schuler.
Text from: Barns of Carson Valley - A Pictorial History, Douglas County Historical Society
Scroll down to see photos or click on a picture to see it larger along with the name of the photographer.
bottom of page