Location: Waterloo Lane
Photos Taken: June 21, 2021
Ownership of this ranch has always been in the Henningsen family: Carsten Martin Henningsen 1890, Clarence William and Mary (Raitt) Henningsen 1917, John Carsten and Virginia (Shaw) Henningsen 1950, Caroline (Henningsen) Frensdorff 2001. The barn was built in 1890 and is 90’ long and 60’ wide, and approximately 40’ high. No nails were used inside, but outside planks feature square nails. The original wood roof shingles were replaced with tin in 1950.
Text from: Barns of Carson Valley - A Pictorial History, Douglas County Historical Society
Scroll down to see photos or click on a picture to see it larger along with the name of the photographer.