Elmer Stodieck Barn
Location: Wilhelm Place
Photos Taken: June 18, 2022
This ranch was originally settled by Peter Lightle in 1860, receiving patent to the land in 1865. Records show the following as owners: Bill Kemp; C.C. Henningsen in 1904; Louis Stodieck purchased it from Henningsen in 1904; Elmer and Betty Stodieck and wilfred "Buck" and Lois (Stodieck) Jones purchased the property from Mrs. Louis Stodieck in 1950. This barn was built around 1890 and is 85' long by 40' wide and is a timber frame structure. It is currently owned by Patti Graf.
Scroll down to see photos or click on a picture to see it larger along with the name of the photographer.